Kovaion is a HR Business Transformation and Technology Solutions Partner. We specialize in PeopleSoft, Oracle HCM Cloud, Taleo and Netsuite.
- 1st APAC region implementation Oracle HCM Cloud Application Integration vendor.
- First Oracle boutique partner in India to part of Oracle’s Cloud Excellence Implementer program.
- Kovaion is a Oracle specialist with successful solution delivery on PeopleSoft, HCM Cloud, Taleo & NetSuite.
- Several success implementation case stories published in Oracle website.
- Strong team of HR and Finance Experts with expertise on large HCM implementations.
- Rich experience in HR product implementation, maintenance and support projects for large and medium industries in UK and APAC region.
- Successful execution of Oracle HCM product Line projects for global Fortune 500 customers.
We specialize in delivering world class IT solutions across industry verticals such as Banking and Financial Services, IT & ITES, Staffing and Manufacturing. Since its inception in 2010, Kovaion has been servicing their clients to transform their IT landscape by providing services on HCM, Cloud, Analytics and Mobility. As a right-sized partner, we offer services with commitment and we are different by virtue of our determination, conviction and creativity in handling customer requirements. Delivering Innovation as part of our partnership promise, we partner with our customers to transform their IT and Business capabilities to address the above trends pro-actively, while accelerating the solution delivery.
Head-quartered in London (UK), we are building a rapidly growing global workforce of high-calibre talent across our development locations in India and USA.
- Our mission is to provide excellent and innovative solutions adding value to our customers and to operate globally as a professional consulting firm.
- Customer Satisfaction
- Excellence with professional ethics
- Individual and organizational growth
- Responsibility to society
- Employee dignity and Self-Respect
- Quality will be built into Service and products from design through lifecycle of customers.
- Processes will be developed and controlled to prevent errors before they occur.
- Continuous improvement will be achieved by having an effective corrective and preventive action program that will address and eliminate causes and potential causes of nonconforming product and Service.